1. We reserve the right to refuse service or drop, anyone, for any reason, at any time.
2. The maximum make-up days in any studying period (30 or 31 days) is two (2). Acceptable reasons for make-up days are health issues or unexpected emergencies. Parents should inform us as soon as possible. Make-up days will be decided by the teacher in charge upon the availabilities of classes' schedule.
3. National holidays are observed. Make-up days will not be provided for days missed due to national holidays.
4. The tuition fee due date will not change, regardless of whether make-up days are required.
5. The tuition fee is required to be paid in full on the first day of each period. A late fee of $50 will be applied to
any payments that are made 7 days after the due date. If parents want to terminate our tutoring services, please inform us 5 to 7 days in advance. Please reference tuition receipt for refund policy.
6. We expect students to arrive at class on time. Students arriving late are a disruption to the class.
7. Students are expected to be picked up on time. There is a fee of $50 for every ten minutes that a student is
picked up late. Example, a student that is picked up over 20 minutes late will incur fees of $100.
8. Any issues or problems that arise shall be resolved through mediation. The parties involved in any form of litigation with us, not including us, shall be solely responsible for all litigation costs incurred.
1. Parent/Guardian withdrawing students prior to the first day of school shall be refunded the entire amount
of tuition that has been paid for the current period.
2. Once the first week of school has begun, tuition refund shall be 75% of the original payment.
3. Once the second week of school has begun, tuition refund shall be 50% of the original payment.
4. Once the third week of school has begun, tuition shall not be refunded.